Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
This program gives chance to the graduates to:
- Apply the knowledge and the teaching skill in Electronics engineering education
- Apply the basic knowledge in solving Electronics engineering problems
- Apply the Electronic engineering competence to solve engineering problems
- Perform managerial skills, effective communication, and teamwork building in a professional career.
- Act with responsibility, professional ethics, and awareness of work-related health and safety.
- Apply the self-development attitude through education, research, professionalism, and entrepreneurship as a longlife learner at both national and international levels.