Student Executive Board (BEM) is an intra-campus student organization that is an executive institution at the university level. The BEM itself is divided into two, namely the University BEM which consists of student representatives at the university level and has the responsibility to execute various campus work programs, and the Faculty BEM which consists of student representatives at the faculty level and has the responsibility to work on the faculty work program.
of Realizing an Active, Dedication, Synergized, Responsive, Real BEM in the Electronics Study Program, the Electrical Clump, the Faculty of Engineering, and the State University of Jakarta
- To establish good relations between the BEM Management of the Electronics Study Program, students of the Electronics Study Program, and other institutions at UNJ.
- Contribute real and understand and be aware of their obligations as students in community service.
- Maintain the best possible relationship with institutions both inside and outside the Jakarta State University.
- Collecting, screening, and implementing the aspirations of the Electronics Study Program BEM management and Electronics Study Program students.
- Improving achievement in academic and non-academic fields through the BEM of the Electronics Study Program.
- Disseminate information thoroughly and as widely as possible through the BEM of the Electronics Study Program.
- Defending, screening, and fighting for the rights of Electronics Study Program students following existing systems and regulations